For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK
data protection laws, the controller is RJW Ltd of Unit A5 Chaucer
Business Park, Watery Lane, Kemsing, Sevenoaks, Kent. TN15 6PW.
About this document
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal data by means of a form on our website or by telephone, email, fax, or post. We may collect this data in the following ways:
• Directly from you, when you submit an enquiry, order, make a request for administrative or technical support, or contact us for other reasons
• When we, from time to time, contact you regarding administrative or technical support matters
The types of information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
• Contact information, including email addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses
• Records of communications and interactions we have had with you
• Financial information, including bank account details, debit card details, and credit card details
• Information relevant to our provision of technical support to you.
Why we use personal data
We use your personal data in order to enable us to deliver goods and services we provide in accordance with our contractual obligations, including the provision of administrative and technical support. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, when processing your personal data we are relying on the legal basis of:
• Our contract with you
• Our legitimate interest in being able to take payment from you by debit or credit card. We rely on this legitimate interest when we take your debit or credit card details and pass them to a third party for their card payment services provider to process
The information we collect and process is required for us to be able to perform our contractual obligations and receive payment from you for the goods and services that we provide. Should you fail to provide this information, we would not be able to deliver under the terms of our contract with you.
Sharing your information with others
We do not share your personal data with other parties unless it is required to fulfil our contract with yourselves. We may also share your personal data with the third party that we use for card payment services to enable us to take payment from you by debit or credit card.
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary. We keep your contact information until we consider there is no need to provide administrative or technical support or until you request it to be erased.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
• Object to processing of your personal data in particular ways, including processing based on the lawful basis of legitimate interests and direct marketing. RJW Ltd does not use your data for direct marketing
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it
• Request the transfer of your personal data to yourself or another party in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability, for example in a format that is structured, commonly used, and machine-readable
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. Further details regarding these rights can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website:
Like most standard website servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
By using this website it is assumed you are happy with cookies - implied consent. If you aren't happy with cookies then you should use the options in your browser to manage them - see your browser Help for more information.
Contact and complaints
• by email: email@example.com
• by telephone: 01732763122 (+44 1732763122)
• or by post:
RJW Ltd of Unit A5 Chaucer Business Park, Watery Lane, Kemsing, Sevenoaks, Kent. TN15 6PW.
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website: https://ico.org.uk/